The Guild generally has a community project (or two) on the go and we encourage all members to donate in whatever way they are able.
Update for June 2017
- 3 fidget quilts and a couple of birthday banners were donated to Willingdon Creek
Update for May 2017
- 41 quilts were displayed at the Quilt Show
- 15 quilts were delivered to Youth and Family Services
- 10 quilts were delivered to the Oncology ward at the Powell River General Hospital
- 16 quilts were delivered to Grace House
- 1 quilts was chosen by a special young girl in our community
Update for October 2016
- 10 quilts donated to Grace House – 5 adult and 5 children
- 4 quilts donated to Oncology
- 4 quilts donated to victims of the recent fire
- Total value of quilts donated was $3286.17 based on $10 per sq. foot
Happy Birthday Banners for Willingdon Creek
Banners, with room for an 8″x10″ photo are needed for each of the houses at Willingdon Creek (about six). Contact Sherrill Sheaves for more information
Quilts for Oncology
Donations to this program are always welcome. They are also interested in receiving some chemo caps. Contact Darlene Sinclair.
Darlene Sinclair has batting for your donation quilts. There is an ongoing need for these donation quilts.