I joined the ladies at the clubhouse this morning. There was a large crowd in attendance – many with their machines and many of us sitting around the table with hand stitching. Sharon made a pot of coffee with the little bits of coffee grounds she found in a few different containers. She said if it tasted horrible it wasn’t her fault; on the other hand if it was good it was her own special blend. The consensus was that the coffee was a winner, but will Sharon remember how she made it?
Barb was working up one of the samples for next week’s Project Tuesday. Here is the supply list:
- 13” square for backing and batting
- Background: 12” square in a pale spring colour
- A bunch of bits and pieces in bright colours (the largest needs to be about 7” square). Think flowers, leaves, teapots and watering cans.
- Binding 55” x 2 ½ “
- Fusible web and threads to match your project.
Maureen has passed along the updated list of vendors in the area. It is posted on the right under Pages … Quilt Shops
The Tuesday Sandwich Board
- Thursday, April 11th @ 7 PM at the home of Jennie Read (see membership list)
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday April 12, 13 and 14
- Call Deb Jenkins (see membership list) to book a spot
Project Tuesday (April)
- Tuesday, April 16th – 9 AM to 3 PM
- Fun with Flowers, teapots and Spring things
Thursday, April 18th from 7-9 PM – Fibre Follies brought to you by the Fibre Speak group
Stained Glass Quilt (Susan Sharkey)
- Saturday, April 20th (9 AM to 4 PM)
Star Quilt (Sharon Erickson, Darlene Sinclair)
- Sunday, April 21st (9 AM to 4 PM)
Guild Business Meeting
- Thursday, May 2nd @ 7:00 PM
Community Quilts Weekend
- Saturday & Sunday, May 4 & 5