Last night’s demo was all about quick and easy Christmas projects that we still have time to complete. The Program Committee and a few other Guild members brought an assortment of pieces they have made or are working on. They certainly inspired me! I’ve gone from thinking I wouldn’t bother making gifts this year to collecting materials for far more gifts than I have time for.
There are a number of craft fairs and sales this weekend, and many of our Guild members will be selling their works of art.
Christmas Tree Skirt Class
- Saturday, November 17 @ 9:00 AM
Quilt Show Meeting
- Thursday, December 6 @ 6:00 PM
Guild Business Meeting
- Thursday, December 6 @ 7:00 PM
Door Hangers for Olive Devaud
- The hangings can be any size, as long as they fit on a standard door. Adding a sleeve to the back will help with their placement. Don’t forget a label on the back so your work is acknowledged.
3” Squares for the Quilt Show
- Pass these to Gay at any time.
- Tuesday between 9 AM and 3 PM (except the second Tuesday of the month)
- Thursday evening during the regular Guild Business Meeting and demo nights
- Your offerings for Community Quilts are (always) gladly accepted.
Art Mosaic (Film Festival)
- February 18-24, 2013 – Location to be confirmed. This will be great advertising for our Quilt Show.
Pieces of Passion
- Our Guild’s Show and Tell – March 9 & 10, 2013