Are you a new member to the guild? Or perhaps been a member for a while, and haven’t made your guild name tag?
Here is the information you need to know to make your own.
Minimum required Materials:
- 2 pieces of light blue fabric – equilateral triangle – 5″x5″x5″ – background and backing (if you are going to “pillow-case” triangle should be 6″x6″x6″)
- 1 piece of batting – equilateral triangle – 5″x5″x5″
- small piece of yellow fabric (2″x2″) – sun
- pieces of green fabric – tree(s)
- binding fabric
- safety pin or brooch pin
- other fabrics for elements
The requirements for the name tag are a sun, a tree and your name. You can add other elements as you wish.
The name tag should have a straight edge at the top, and the point facing downwards. Use the yellow piece of fabric and make a sun for your name tag. Create trees from the green pieces. Add your name.
Finish and embellish as you like.